Thursday, August 04, 2005

:::::To GoodCheer:::::

Hi!
I already saw your post in your blog. In you post I saw you typed Korean than translation to English, I am glad very much. And in your post I learned a new Korean word.
Hahaha~~ "와" is "Oh", is it right? (I only understood this word.)
Then, I am so happy can become a friend with you. Like you I don't had any foreign friends. I think we can use English to connect each other.
Oh! I can teach you a Chinese word.
For example: "Oh" is "喔", sounds similar "oh", the same.(May be this is a very bad example. Hahaha~)

See you. Bye~~

ps. My English is poor, so I hoped you can understand my post's meaning.

嗨!
我已經在你的BLOG看過你的文章了。我非常高興,在你的文章裡看到你打韓文並且翻譯成英文。而且在你的文章裡我學到了一個新的韓國字。
哈哈哈~~"와"是"Oh",對不對?(我只瞭解這個字。)
另外,我很高興能跟你成為朋友。如同你我也沒有任何的外國朋友。我想我可以用英文來互相聯繫。
喔!我可以教你一個中文字。
舉例:"Oh"是"喔",發音如同"oh",是一樣的。(也許這是一個非常壞的範例。哈哈哈~)

再見。拜~~

註.我的英文並不好,所以希望你可以了解我的文章的意思。

No comments: